02) spend reasonable time for preparing presentation. students are expected to participate in all presentations. students are expected to attend all weekly science seminars.
03) discuss presentation with instructors.
04) presentation should include: introduction, overview, motivation, theoretical and/or experimental setup, results, discussion, conclusions, future work. Put reference at the bottom of each slide.
05) Do not put to much information in one page.
06) Use big (at least 18 points) fonts.
07) Practice your presentation at least four times before presenting to colleagues. Time yourself to exactly 15 minutes.
08) During presentation point to the image on the wall.
09) During presentation face the people. Do not face the wall.
10) Wishing you success with presentations.